WHAT ARE COOKIES?
There are cookies that are controlled and managed by the owner of the Website themselves (these are called "own cookies") and others that are controlled and managed by third parties (known as "third party cookies"), for example, because they provide a tool or feature integrated into our website.
The specific ways in which we use this technology are described below.
WHAT KINDS OF COOKIES DO WE USE AND WHY?
On this Website we use the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies or cookies that are necessary for the services we provide: These are cookies that are processed by us or by third parties to allow users to browse our website, platform or application and use the different options or services these offer, including those used to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its features and services such as, for example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, allowing log-in, providing access to parts with restricted access, remembering the items that make up an order, carrying out the order purchasing process, making requests to register for or participate in an event, counting visits for software licence invoicing purposes for the software that makes the service work (website, platform or application), using security elements during browsing, storing content for the reproduction of videos or sound, enabling dynamic content (for example, text or image loading animations) or sharing content through the social networks. This category also includes cookies for the management of our advertising spaces based on technical criteria such as edited content, the frequency of the displaying of adverts and control of the source of potential clients when they have clicked on an advertising link from a website that participates in affiliate marketing programmes.
These cookies are exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: We use own and third party cookies that allow us to quantify the number of users and measure and statistically analyse the use they make of the service offered. To do this, we analyse their browsing of our website in order to improve the products or services we offer them.
DATA TRANSFERS TO THIRD PARTY COUNTRIES
You can find out about any transfers to third party countries carried out by the third parties whose cookies are installed through our website in the cookie or privacy policies published by said third parties on their own websites (see the "Third Party Cookies" section).
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Some cookies are cancelled once the browsing session ends (session cookies), while others may continue to be stored on the user?s computer and be accessed for a longer period (persistent cookies).
Expiry of cookies:
- Preference or personalisation cookies: These remain valid unless deleted by the user.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: These remain valid unless deleted by the user.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The installation of third party cookies may imply the collection of personal data in relation to browsing such as IP addresses or online identifiers by said companies for marketing purposes or other purposes under their responsibility. You can find out about any processing of personal data that may be carried out by the third parties identified in this cookies policy and on how you can exercise your rights in their corresponding policies (see the links provided in the "Third Party Cookies" section).
HOW CAN I MANAGE COOKIES?
You can manage cookies through your control panel or browser settings.
Browser setting parameters:
You can also allow or block cookies, and also delete your browser history (including cookies) from the browser you use. Check the options and instructions your browser offers for this purpose. Bear in mind that if you accept third party cookies, you will have to delete them through your browser options.
For your convenience, below you will find information on managing cookies for the main browsers used:
- Explorer, https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox, https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
To disable the use of third party advertising cookies, users can also visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) disabling page. Page in English: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp).
If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of the website.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES