Going through the Gothic neighbourhood, going to a concert in Palau de la Musica, making a picnic in Ciutadella Park, shopping in Born, tasting tapas in Sant Antoni market... There are thousands of plans available in Barcelona, thousands of ways for discovering and experiencing the city. We cannot mention them all here, but from Grupotel Hotels & Resorts we will offer you some advice so that your days in Barcelona are unforgettable.A sea of art
The dynamic, modern, passionate and Mediterranean Barcelona
cannot be understood without its sea and its art. Cradle of modernism and capital of the land where Antonio Gaudi was born, this city is an authentic museum. Walking along its streets you will find unique architectural gems, such as the stunning Casa Batllo
, La Pedrera
or Güell Park
, one of the most surprising viewpoints in Barcelona.The indispensable Barcelona
Making a choice is not easy, especially in a place like Barcelona, which offers so many plans and tourist attractions. But let chances control your day tour. Because this is precisely the secret for you to enjoy the city: let yourself be carried away, let yourself be surprised. Put no limits to your imagination.
However, there are some place of interest you cannot miss. You may know some of them, like the modernist houses, the Güell Park, Ciutadella Park, Born and Las Ramblas, but there are many other tourist attractions. Pinpoint them on the map, plan your days and do not miss the indispensible areas of Barcelona.
During your trip to Barcelona we recommend you to visit the Güell Park and to wander around El Born’s streets.Places to visit in Barcelona
- Aquarium and Barcelona´s zoo: if you are travelling to Barcelona with children, save these names in your agenda. Both the zoo and Barcelona´s aquarium offer very special experiences which perfectly combine entertainment and learning.
- Camp Nou Stadium and Barcelona Football Club Museum: football lovers, no matter which team they support, cannot miss one of the most emblematic football courts in the world. Apart from enjoying the stunning views of the Camp Nou, you will be able to visit the club´s museum in the same facilities.
- Montjuic magic fountain: ponds, waterfalls, illuminated columns... Authentic magic, authentic show. You can enjoy Montjuic fountain and its charm with a pleasant walk from the National Palace to Plaza de España Square, both belonging to Sants neighbourhood, near the Eixample. Light games usually start at 7:00 pm in winter and at 9:00 pm in summer.
- Palau de la Musica: it is one of the most remarkable buildings you will find during your tour, from Cataluña square to Ciutadella park, in one of the cross-streets of the emblematic Laietana Street. The palace was declared Heritage of Humanity by the UNESCO and today it is one of the most valued samples of modernist architecture by visitors and locals.
- Sagrada Familia: Barcelona´s Sagrada Familia is unfinished, but its beauty is admirable. It is one of the gems of the world architecture, and it attracts thousands of thousands of tourists every year from all around the world: it is the most visited monument in Spain.