Grupotel Gravina has been constructed in the interior of a beautiful nineteenth century building, whose façade is listed as being of architectural interest. This hotel in the centre of Barcelona is located next to the Plaza Cataluña - the main square of the city - and five minutes from the famous street of Las Ramblas. Included among the places of interest nearby are the Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA), La Pedrera and the Casa Batlló, by the star architect of Barcelona, Antoni Gaudí.
One of the details most appreciated by our guests is the welcome given by our reception team. Upon arriving at Grupotel Gravina guests will receive a glass of cava (sparkling wine) and a welcome buffet: coffee, tea, water, pastries ... (Service offered between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.)
Our hotel in the centre of Barcelona is open all year round and has free WIFI throughout the hotel.
- All our guests can partake of a varied buffet breakfast, as well as national and international press.
- 24 hour front desk and all credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Laundry service, luggage storage and external garage available.
- An Internet Corner and free WIFI service.
- Guests will find numerous public transport stops (bus, metro, train, railways, Airport Shuttle Bus,...) nearby.
- 2014 Tripadvisor: Certificate of Excellence
- 2013 Tripadvisor: Certificate of Excellence
- 2014 HolidayCheck Quality Selection
- 2013 HolidayCheck Quality Selection
- Registration number in the register of "Tourism of Cataluña": HB-03865