Ibiza is a dream come true, an idyllic nook where to enjoy the little things of life and unforgettable moments at the shores of a crystal clear sea. It is called the White Island for its unique light, which melts the night and day into a whirlwind of sensations that give meaning to the word "holidays". From Grupotel Hotels & Resorts we invite you to discover this natural oasis where to forget about stress and routine. The relaxing Ibiza
Arriving in Ibiza means arriving at a place free of stress and rushes, a place with a slow rhythm. Ibiza is synonymous with night, happiness, dance and energy, but also with peace: it is a refuge for those who want to get away from it all and enjoy. Ibiza is the place to be. Pitiusan capital
Ibiza is the cultural, artistic and heritage capital of the south of the Balearic Islands. Discover the history of more civilisations you can imagine by arriving at the port, crossing the city walls and having a walk around Dalt Vila. Its white roofs and stunning views to the Mediterranean complete a tour around the historic centre of this beautiful city of Vila, capital of the island.Natural and kind
The less known side of Ibiza, the one that hides from the regular traveller, can only be discover with an adventurous spirit eager to enjoy every moment as if it was unique. Drive along its meandering roads to stunning landscapes and discover the island’s natural parks, its islets and its beautiful coves, such as Cala San Vicente. Places to visit in Ibiza
- Dalt Vila: Ibiza´s nucleus is the historic centre of Dalt Vila, an architectonic gem Heritage of Humanity by the UNESCO that will allow you to learn more about the history of Vila, capital of Ibiza. It is a group of typical white houses located at the top of the hill and with a preserved walled area.
- Puig de Missa: one of the highest peaks of Ibiza is located in Santa Eulària des Riu. The Puig is an incomparable viewpoint, as well as the original nucleus of this locality valued for being a familiar refuge for resting throughout the year. The ascent to the peak allows the visitor to discover typical beautiful constructions and stunning natural landscapes.
- Ses Salines Natural Park: more than 3.000 acres which comprise the old salt mines that connected this area of Ibiza with the locality of Sant Josep, and 13.000 marine acres more of what is known as the Freus strait, between Ibiza and Formentera. It is a unique corner for ornithology and sea lovers.
- Es Vedrà islet: Es Vedrà is one of the mythical places of the island, where all the clichés seem to converge: stunning sunset, unspoilt nature, surround Mediterranean... It is a must visit place, the greatest expression of Ibiza´s essence and one of the most esteemed meeting places by tourists and summer visitors.
Our tipp: discover Dalt Vila and Es Vedra islet during your holidays in Ibiza. What to do in Ibiza
- Beach bars tour: in Ibiza there are dozens of beach bars located on the sand where you will enjoy unforgettable Mediterranean experiences. They offer small menus with fresh fish and seafood, beers and salads and the authentic atmosphere of Ibiza.
- Shopping in the hippy markets: the hippie Ibiza is still alive. You just need to visit one of the markets celebrated in the municipality of Santa Eulària: Las Dalias and Punta Arabí markets. Both offer a complete shopping experience, with concerts and children´s activities.
- Sunsets in Ibiza: contemplating a sunset in Ibiza is an experience you have to live more than once. Either you want to enjoy the lively atmosphere of the most famous chill out bars or you want to live an intimate experience in a hidden cove, sunsets in the Mediterranean are incomparable.
- A visit to Formentera: the smallest of the Pitiusas is located within a short boat trip to Ibiza. You can plan a whole day in the neighbouring island to discover its stunning unspoilt beaches, its select ambiance, its voguish establishments and its amazing gastronomy and heritage. There are daily boat trips in summer several times a day.
- A night in Ibiza: enjoy a night in Ibiza and take in its incessant energy. Here you will find the best discos in the world, where the most famous DJ´s in the planet meet during summer to offer electronic music sessions that will make you dance until sunrise.
- Try the bullit de peix: the classic dish of Ibiza’s traditional gastronomy is a mouthwatering fish stew. Pure taste from the sea with the most delicate spices and perfect to be savoured by the sea, in a pleasant terrace.